Before you start the loan process, be prepared and use our loan checklist to know what personal and financial information to bring for your Lund Mortgage Team loan officer. Have it ready now to save time later.
The required documents vary depending on loan type. The Lund Mortgage Team loan checklist provides details on what is typically required, often for up to two years back:
Loan Checklist Documents and Information:
Verification of income:
- Earnings statements: W-2 forms, recent pay stubs and tax returns for the past two years;
- If you are self-employed: profit and loss statements and tax returns for current year and previous two years;
- Additional income: social security, overtime bonus, commission, interest income, veteran's benefits and so on.
Verification of your assets:
- List of bank account numbers, the address of your bank branch, checking and savings account statements for the previous 2-3 months;
- List of savings bonds, stocks or investments and their approximate market values;
- Copies of titles to any motor vehicles that are paid in full.
Information about the purchase:
- Copy of the ratified purchase contract;
- If you made a deposit to the seller to show that you are serious about buying the house, bring a copy of canceled deposit check on house.
- Credit card bills for the past few billing periods;
- Other consumer debt such as car loans, furniture loans, student loans and other personal and cosigned installment loans with creditor addresses and phone numbers;
- Evidence of mortgage and/or rental payments;
- Copies of alimony or child support.
Loan Check list Extras:
Having the items listed above on our loan checklist on hand when you visit your Lund Mortgage Team loan officer will help speed up the application process. Keep in mind that different lenders may have slightly different information requirements, so ask your Lund Mortgage Team loan officer what to bring to your initial loan interview.
For more information on the Loan Process click here.
For information regarding FHA Loans click here.